Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Over for Chris Brown!


Just a small comment..

Today I was coming into the office and on the elevator there was a girl with blasting earphones. I could hear the song clearly and it was Chris Brown. She was humming along like it was her favorite song. Humming the lyrics, bopping her head. I have to admit it, I was a little angered.

I was a fan of him since day one but it all ended that day in February 2009. He beat his then girlfriend Rhianna down. I was following the story like no other person. Every day, multiple times a day going into blog sites, gossips sites, entertainment sites for weeks! I was looking for his reason. Come on, what excuse is he going to give the world for his actions. My co-workers made fun of me because I added him on MySpace and sent him a message to see if he would respond and he didn't. I didn't want to believe he did this. Like what was he thinking!! She couldn't of done anything to deserve that. Even if she slapped him, have self control report her, break up with her, get away but don't beat her to the pulp!

I don't think he can bounce back from that.. I hope not because I can't see how us as women or poeple can listen and support him when he beat someone like that and then didn't have any remorse. How was he sorry then go jet sking on Miami Beach? All smiling in to the camera! He doesn't have any pictures with any bruising or with huge bumps coming out of his head. Even though I feel she didn't making a big deal as I think she should of, I'm not supporting him. I'm not supporting him or anyone that does anything like that. She should make a big deal just because of so many women going through the situation and her as a international icon should lead by example.

The situation is not okay and anyone man or woman doesn't have to put up with any abuse, physical or verbal or ANYTHING! No one has that right to gain power over another human being. We are all humans, we are all equal so stay in your lane!

He is a no GO! Thought? let's talk about it..

No comments:

Post a Comment