Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Lonely Place

Morning Tweet: Hi lonely place, it's been a while..

It's been a while since I've been here. Nothing has changed. Still small, still grey, four walls, one window, one door and 1 favorite corner. I've been here since last night and have yet figured out my way out.

Today, I feel a little blue. I don't really know why (maybe I'm hormonal, lord knows).

Sometimes I feel like I have it all figured out and my life is going as planned. Then all of a sudden, I'm confused, I don't know what I want, what I'm doing. I hate when I'm in this place, because I feel so scared. Deeply scared where I can feel it in my heart. I just want to crawl into a corner and be left alone and just cry it out and scream for my mommy. Things are not clear today, I'm not happy today with anything.

It'll get better, tomorrow is another day but today I just want to think and be to myself.

Just Denisi.

No comments:

Post a Comment