Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello there... ;)

Well GOOD evening loves... We meet again...

So much has happened, so much to tell so many thoughts that I would like to share.. So many things to do so little time.. I've went back to school for my masters in Mental Health Counseling YES! :)

My health is pretty much 100 % :)

AND I'm back to being SIMPLY Denisi! another :)

So let rekindle our love and move foward...

I'm going to start blogging once again and I'm very excited. They took away my internet access away at my day job BUT you'll be hearing from me at least a couple times a week.

I also want to actually get back to working on my simplydenisi.com and see where we take that..

Remember my contacts:

twitter.com/simplydenisi
myspace.com/denisi
facebook.com/simplydenisi
simplydenisi@gmail.com

I will try my absolute hardest to post some stuff tomorrow.. Tomorrow is my school night soooo see you tomorrow!

Love ALWAYS,

SimplyDenisi

No comments:

Post a Comment